As Center Manager, you will lead the Service team at our center and provide day-to-day
mentoring to the Service Officers (3 members) at IELTS CITY. The main responsibility for
the role consists of managing the premium service quality while also enhancing our brand.
You will also create a work environment that encourages teamwork, commitment &
success. This will involve supervising, motivating, advising and helping a team of
unique individuals with different backgrounds along with collaborating with the
Academic & Sales department.
We do care much about our customers’ experiences & that’s why the Manager will be also
responsible for boosting the experiences of more than our students at the center
1. Key responsibilities
- RE-ENROLLMENT – Make sure students re-register to study after their first course.
- CENTER OPERATION – Property management & staff supervising;
- Overseeing and assessing customer service staff activities, and providing them with
regular performance-related feedback;
- Strategizing and monitoring daily activities of customer service operation.
- Assisting customer service staff with duties where required;
- Training staff in areas of customer service and company policies;
- INVESTIGATING AND SOLVING CUSTOMER SERVICE COMPLAINTS.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION – Follow up & make sure our students are happy
with the service.
- Assisting with development and implementation of service policies, and explaining
these to staff and customers.
- Maintaining documentation pertaining to customer service department activities.
- Performing additional duties where needed.
- Salary range: negotiable (Range from 15 mil to 25 mil)
- Competitive benefit package, annual performance-based pay increase
- Bonus on monthly target achievement
- 1+ years work experience in similar position.
- Proficient knowledge of customer service (4+ years experiences), and standard office
practices and procedures.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Proficient standard office equipment skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong people skills.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Experiences in Education & major in English-related subjects is a big advantage.
4. How to apply
- Kindly send your CVs to our HR team – firstname.lastname@example.org