As an Operation Executive, you are responsible for the planning, scheduling, and operation of classes to ensure the highest quality of service and the best learning experience at IELTS CITY centers.
You are expected to actively collaborate with others to maintain a work environment that encourages teamwork, commitment & success following POWER principles and promote IELTS CITY’s service standards CARE PEOPLE.
1. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Work closely with Educational Planners (EP) and Student Success Officers (SSO) to:
- forecast new classes;maximize enrolment and teaching hours (as per full-time contract);
- schedule teachers in carry-on classes.
- Arrange teachers’ schedules to accommodate offline and online classes and tests (placement, mid-term and final);
- Arrange teachers for covering classes, absent Teachers when requested;
- Support Center Manager to verify teachers’ leave requests and propose schedule changes.
- Update schedule changes (new classes, teachers’ substitution, cancellation, room, time,…) to IELTS CITY student information system and other class management applications;
- Inform teachers if there’re changes in their working schedules;
- Calculate monthly part-time teaching hours for full-time and part-time teachers;
- Complete weekly or monthly reports requested;
- Manage classrooms facilities;
- Manage courses’ materials and support SSO in preparing materials for daily classes.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience working in a similar role in educational;
- Good analysis, problem-solving, organizational skills;
- Careful and detail-oriented;
- Good communication skills both in English and Vietnamese;
- Familiar with common student management applications and Google Workspace.
- Salary range: competitive;
- Competitive benefit package, annual performance-based pay increase;
- Bonus on monthly target achievement;
- 13th – month salary.